Science Technicians Discussion List
|The official badge
|| The 'other' badge
Just a little site which features the Science Technicians Discussion Group badge.
The plain @ is the official badge designed by Valery. The rainbow @ is the 'other' badge designed by me.
If anyone wants to make one here's the instructions.
- Either print out this page, or copy and paste the badge picture of your choice into a draw or somesuch package on your computer (handy if you want to make a lot), then print it out.
NB If you want the 'other' badge USE A COLOUR PRINTER!!!
- Carefully cut out the piccie.
- Cut out a piece of stiff card the same size.
- Stick a safety pin onto one side of the card using selotape or tacky-back (the stuff you back books with).
- Carefully stick the piccie onto the other side of the card using tacky back (make sure it's the right way round).
Contact and Links
Last updated 19th July 2001.
- This page created and maintained by Séamus D. King.
Views expressed here are not necessarily those of the page creator even when they are.
Comments to email@example.com
- The Science Technicians Discussion Group, a useful, supportive, informative debate forum for school science technicians.