Mark Buxton, Neil Coles & Jason Patient take a break at Elsdon Cyclists Café during a 100+ miles ride around the Cheviots.
Last update 22nd May 2000.
Visitors since 21st June...Hit Counter Applet Dysfuntional
As a discerning cyclist from a select group of individually minded individuals you have been specially selected to be invited to take part in an enlightening and stimulating literary experience.
“Byke Kultuur Never,” is an editorially led web-based magazine with lots of artistic white space, artistic grey space for Netscape users. It will be published once or twice a year, or whenever I feel like updating it.
“Byke Kultuur Never,” will accept no advertising in order to protect our independent status and because no-one will pay for advertising in a magazine published as irregularly as, “BKN.”
| Caption 1|
All I did was stick my pole into his wheel.
Mr. Blunketts guide dog fails to see a cyclist.
On his last day as a teacher Mr. McGurn finally got one over on young Andrews.
Jim thought, the Try-Out Weekend had all gone very well but if only some of the test bikes had lasted a bit longer..
NEW Cycle Celebrity look-alike kits
Ever wondered what it must be like to go to a cycling event and be swamped by people wanting you to sign books etc?
Well now you can find out how that feels by using a Cyclebrity kit
It's simple, simply choose one of the kits, simply follow the simple instructions, practise the required accent and go to that event!
1.Josie Dew- wild wig and shorts*
2. Chris Bordman- comedy nose* *
3. Jim McGurn- beard and glasses
4. Hillary Stone- balding head
5. Miguel Indurain- false grin* * *
6. Richard Ballantine- goaty beard
7. Eddy Mercxs- haircut and fat belly* * * *
8. Cippolinni- illegal shorts with false trouser salami and support car
9. Phil Ligett- deleted for fear of litigation and microphone
10. Séamus King- glasses and a large bum bag to be worn under the front of your shirt. * kit 1 not suitable for men or women over 5 feet tall
* * Kit 2 is best used with alcohol to ensure a realist inability to stay on the bike
* * *Kit 5 not suitable for women or short fat blokes
* * * *please state if false fat belly is required
Also available from the makers of cyclebrity ....
The Dope-U-Dope kit
This clever little kit always puts out a positive dope test, simply select the test you wish to make, take a blood sample, run the test and hey-presto a positive result.
Imagine how your friends will laugh when they are taken away by race officials and banned for a season and find out it was all down to you and your Dope-U-Dope kit.
* not to be used on animals, may cause allergic reaction if spilt on skin, store away from sources of heat or ignition, not to be transported by air, if taken internally induce vomiting and seek immediate medical attention.
Always read the label. keep original packaging, do not reuse empty container, dispose of safely.
Stuff I've used for at least 6 months
Porelle Dry socks
Platypus drinks bottle
Back to Top
Back to Top
Interesting Chain Links (honest).